Panelists were …
Abraham Geldenhuys, Vice President Group Treasury, Kongsberg Automotive,
Sirkku Markula, Senior Vice President, Corporate Treasurer, KONE Corporation, and
Åsa Skogsfors, Vice President, Head of Treasury, Viaplay Group,
… in discussion led by Matt McQuillan, Managing Director, Business Development, C2FO.
A request for action points to strengthen your treasury’s impact on your group’s business generated a whopping fourteen pages of responses, each holding up to nine answers. (The panel’s short preparation was challenged by the fact that almost all answers were different.)
Some qualifications on the data …
The open-ended questions were generally accompanied by a bracket asking non-treasurers to state what role they are in. This may be the explanation if you are surprised to see just a professional title for a response.
Obviously, the relevance of some questions may be best understood in connection with their sessions, such as Mikaela Rumenius’ discussion about the application of external management for strategic cash resources; find her session by clicking here.
Treasury 360° Nordic 2022, on 9 June, gathered nearly 300 delegates at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, and 100 online.
• Click here to sign up already now for Treasury 360° Nordic 2023, on 20 April.
• Info site, with speakers and agenda for the past 2022 event – click here.
• Find all our news-site posts around the event by clicking here.
• Full-session videos are also collected in our video flow.
• Follow Treasury 360° on LinkedIn to stay updated – click here.