Whether you are a delegate or not, you can click here to download the conference program section as a five-page breakout.
As a registered delegate, you can expect to receive your download link for the digital magazine by email, if you have not got it already.
Some of our own stuff
• So where can I pay? To the consumer, the payment is a purchase-critical product component. Anna Ehrenborg, Volvo Cars, sees new expectations impact the operations. And the banks. 25
• Isaac And The Soul Company – not your average live band, 3
• Energy – hot as ever, 3
• Get real on our inhouse bank, 4
• €16bn: Tim issued 37 green bonds – in one year, 4
• Global competition just changed. Now, navigate it, (Interview with Stéphane Garelli) 15
• C2FO on your chance to save the world, 8
• Orchard Finance on fitting the hedge under financing-extension options, 10
• Need a reference? Stacc lists your post-IBOR menu, 12
• FIS on bulletproofing your treasury, 14
• Avallone on the need for speed in KYC, 16
• StoneX on the good thing about currencies you’ve hardly heard of, 18
• Nomentia on the promise of P27, 26
• BuyingTeams on how corporates and their banks should face fintech together, 28
• Generations Ape to Z – Zanders on our Darwinian digital challenge, 30
• Kyriba expects a little less conversation, a little more AI, 34
• BNP Paribas on co-creation, 36
Sign up today, to join digitally on 9 June
Join this year’s spectacular Treasury 360° Nordic conference online (if you can’t be in Copenhagen).
• Click here and sign up today, to take part digitally from your desk on 9 June. This is free of charge for you who are a corporate professional, such as a treasurer. (No web access is granted for representatives of banks or other providers except official event sponsors.)
• Info site, with registration, speakers, agenda and practicalities (and three-course dinner menu if you are there physically!) – click here.
• Find more speaker presentations and other news-site posts relating to the event by clicking here.
• Follow Treasury 360° on LinkedIn to stay updated – click here.