To join the conference remotely on Thursday 20 April 2023, sign up on our digital conference platform.
This year, we release our magazine publicly here on the news site, so enjoy … and on-site delegates in Malmö will also get their printed paper copy!
To download the full magazine (64 pages, 12 MB), click here.
For the 7-page agenda breakout, click here.
These are the front page sells for our editorial stories:
• Win-win. Bogdan Izmaylov’s Ørsted innovates long-term
risk-offsetting products together with clients – 8
• New payment factory. Now let’s just test it. Interview with TOMRA Systems’ Elisabeth Elsom – 24
• “The new generation likes the flexibility” – Equinor re-organised. Interview with Tor Stian Kjøllesdal – 52
• FX hedging is tough? Hans automated it. Interview with Lerøy Seafood Group’s Hans Ljøen – 62
• “Looking at numbers is not enough”. She foresaw the 2008 crisis. Now, Financial Times US editor Gillian Tett joins in Malmö to share her deeper take on risk – 5
Note also our talk with Caroline Stockmann, chief executive of the Association of Corporate Treasurers, about the damaging tendency to neglect the training of inter-human skills beside more technical ones. – 6
Then what about our sponsor contributions:
TECHNOLOGY | Nasarius raises a glass to our new capabilities 10 • Zanders suggests the digital path 12 • BuyingTeams on three challenges to join with the bank over 14 • Sealfx still believes in control and accuracy 16 • 360T on a flora of trading needs 19
ESG | Societe Generale on actually making “green” green 21 • Taulia on consumers driving supply-chain change 23
PAYMENTS | Orchard Finance wants you framed 26 • Small or medium? BNP Paribas seeks your B2B trend fit 28 • StoneX on global plumbing 40 • Deutsche Bank on virtual accounts for real sofas 43 • J.P. Morgan on getting more efficient than efficient 46
RISKS | Nordea on sizing funding for worse than bad 48 • Coface on predicting relationships 50 • Avallone on all those counterparties 51
OPERATIONS | Nomentia on oiling the bank-guarantees process 54 • So fr, so good? Stacc Escali checks the benchmarks 56 • FIS on tackling the costs 58 • GTreasury on getting intercompany transfers into view 59 • ING on going centralised and digital 60 • Skysparc on the quest for optimal 61
• News around Treasury 360° Nordic 2023, on 20 April, is gathered here.
• The conference info site, with detailed agenda, is here. Our 500 on-site tickets for Malmö are sold out.
• For post-event access to recorded sessions, our video list will grow here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, as 1,200 pros are already? Follow us here.