“For the Treasury, it is relevant than you really know your figures – but you also need to communicate those figures. I think that is actually something that sometimes is missing, because we talk very much about the transactional part but miss the part that actually adds value. To be a business partner, you need to communicate; you need to know what figures are relevant for the business,” says Elisabeth Mosseen.
Treasury 360° Nordic 2022, on 9 June, gathered nearly 300 delegates at Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, and 100 online.
• Click here to sign up already now for Treasury 360° Nordic 2023, on 20 April.
• Info site, with speakers and agenda for the past 2022 event – click here.
• Find all our news-site posts around the event by clicking here.
• Full-session videos are also collected in our video flow.
• Follow Treasury 360° on LinkedIn to stay updated – click here.